2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid for Sale in Topeka, KS
Get Behind the Wheel of this Hybrid Today!
Combining top-of-the-line amenities and the latest in technology, on top of a fuel-efficient ride, is the all-new Avalon Hybrid. New for the model year, this hybrid is already stealing the show. The 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid for sale in Topeka, KS, is here and ready to be taken on a test drive your local Toyota dealer, Lewis Toyota.
One look at the Avalon Hybrid, and it'll be hard to turn away. Quadrabeam headlights provide optimal illumination for those winding roads on I-335, while the smoked LED taillights evoke a lasting impression to all who follow. The front grille is lined with chrome for a timeless look, as 17-inch alloy wheels ride by in utter style. Great for stargazing and cloud watching by all in the cabin, the power tilt/slide moonroof comes standard, which features a sliding sunshade to help keep the cabin cool.
Meticulous craftsmanship and refined details adorn the interior for a luxury-like look and feel. Lining the interior is wood-grain-style trim with smoked-chrome accents and door handles. Leather-trimmed seating comes standard, with a heated and available ventilated function equipped for the front seats. The auto-dimming rearview mirror is a standard feature, which also integrates a compass, map lights, and the HomeLink®1 universal transceiver. Thanks to the storage compartment in the center console, illuminated glove compartment, and various cup holders, you'll always have a spot within reach to place your items.
Innovation comes in a variety of ways inside the 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid for sale in Topeka, KS. Located near the center console is the eBin™ sliding electronic device holder, which boasts a wire management feature and illuminated interior storage with a 12-volt power outlet, auxiliary jack, and USB port2. Lay your compatible device onto the Qi-compatible wireless charging pad3, and your battery will transform into a full-charge in no time. Additional amenities you can expect to find in the Avalon Hybrid include the Smart Key System4, the Entune™ Infotainment System, and Intelligent Touch controls for the climate control and audio system.
Trips across the country or simply to the Western Hills Golf Club are used to their full potential when you’re in the Avalon Hybrid. The 2.5L 4-cylinder not only reaches 200 net horsepower, it also boasts a 40/39/40 MPG city/hwy/combined5 fuel rating. This powertrain also features EV6, ECO, and Sport Modes; EV Mode6 runs just on battery power, ECO Mode maximizes your fuel efficiency, and Sport Mode transforms every ride into a spirited cruise. Coming equipped with the Avalon Hybrid is the Multi-Information Display, which features current/average fuel economy, distance to empty, the energy monitor, and driving mode indicators.
If you think the 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid for sale in Topeka, KS, sounds impressive now, wait until you see what else it has to offer. Here at Lewis Toyota, we invite you to take this one-of-a-kind hybrid out for a test drive!
1. HomeLink® and the HomeLink® house icon are registered trademarks of Gentex Corporation.
2. May not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models.
3. Qi wireless charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models. When using the wireless charging system, avoid placing metal objects between the wireless charger and the mobile device when charging is active. Doing so may cause metal objects to become hot and could cause burns. To prevent damage to devices, do not leave the devices in the vehicle. Temperature inside may become high, resulting in damage to the device.
4. The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
5. 2016 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual results may vary.
6. EV Mode works under certain conditions at low speeds for up to a mile. Please see your Toyota vehicle Owner's Manual for details.