Here at Lewis Toyota, we have the 2016 Toyota Camry Hybrid for sale in Topeka, KS. This hybrid sedan is so much more than your run-of-the-mill vehicle, as it boasts a killer performance, the latest technology, and the conveniences you look for most in a vehicle. Experience what it’s like to take a ride in this incomparable sedan today at your local Toyota dealer!
Beneath the hood, the 2.5L 4-cylinder powertrain awaits. This engine cranks out 200 horsepower from the combined output of the gas and electric motors. Staying true to its name, the Camry Hybrid is an Advanced Technology Partial Zero Emission Vehicle, meaning it allows you to go further on less with a phenomenal 43/39/41 MPG city/hwy/combined1. This hybrid even boasts EV Mode2 and Eco Mode; EV Mode2 runs solely on electric power, and ECO Mode better optimizes fuel consumption.
From the outside in, the 2016 Camry Hybrid is an innovative wonder. Equipped on only the Camry Hybrid are low rolling-resistance tires, which increase inflation pressure to help improve overall efficiency. The acoustic noise-reducing front windshield prevents outside noise from interrupting your quiet or music-filled ride, while the High Solar Energy-Absorbing glass helps keep the cabin at a cool temperature. Thanks to the hybrid’s battery placement near the front of the trunk in the 2016 Toyota Camry Hybrid for sale in Topeka, KS, you won’t have to sacrifice on cargo space.
At the center point of the Camry Hybrid, you’ll have an impressive range of amenities to utilize. Right within reach is the available Qi-compatible wireless charging pad3. all you have to do is put your phone on the non-slip surface, and it’ll be at a full-charge in no time. Located above this is the optional Entune™ Audio Plus with Connected Navigation App4. Boasted on a 7-inch touchscreen, you’ll have seamless access to Bluetooth®5 hands-free phone and audio streaming, HD Radio™6, HD traffic and weather for seamless trips to work or fishing on the Kansas River, and so much more.
In terms of convenience, this hybrid has you covered. Coming standard is the Smart Key System7, which allows you access to the front doors and trunk without the need for a key, and start or cut the engine in just one movement. The 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat and 4-way power-adjustable passenger’s seat let those in front find the ideal position, while everyone gets to enjoy leather-trim upholstery. To increase your cargo space even further, the rear seat is able to fold flat to accommodate your varying needs. Optimal for the driver, the steering wheel features mounted controls for the audio system and Bluetooth®5 compatibility.
Come on down to Lewis Toyota, where you can get behind the wheel of the 2016 Toyota Camry Hyrbid for sale in Topeka, KS, today! You won’t be disappointed in all of what this innovative vehicle has to offer.
1. 2016 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual results may vary.
2. EV Mode works under certain conditions at low speeds for up to a mile. Please see your Toyota vehicle Owner's Manual for details.
3. Qi wireless charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models. When using the wireless charging system, avoid placing metal objects between the wireless charger and the mobile device when charging is active. Doing so may cause metal objects to become hot and could cause burns. To prevent damage to devices, do not leave the devices in the vehicle. Temperature inside may become high, resulting in damage to the device.
4. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
5. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
6. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. HD Radio™ Technology manufactured under license from iBiquity Digital Corporation U.S. and Foreign Patents. HD Radio™ and the HD, HD Radio, and "Arc" logos are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corp.
7. The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.