If you’re looking for a compact car that goes above and beyond the standard, you’ve finally met your match with the Toyota Corolla. From attractive design and supreme comforts, to advanced technology and a raging performance, the Corolla truly is a must-see. Luckily for you, we at Lewis Toyota have the 2016 Toyota Corolla for sale in Topeka, KS, awaiting your test drive.
There’s nothing ordinary about the 2016 Corolla, from its standard LED headlights and Daytime Running Lights, to its bold front grille. An assortment of 15-, 16-, and 17-inch wheel designs provide you with optimal support down every road, while the available power tilt/slide moonroof opens up the cabin to landscape views of the world above. A smooth ride awaits you, as the Corolla was designed with wind-tunnel-tested, seamless curves, as well as an available rear spoiler, that effortlessly glide through the air.
In terms of technology, this compact car doesn’t disappoint. Front and center of the cabin sits the available Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation1 and App Suite2. With this system equipped, you’ll have access to Bluetooth®3 compatibility for hands-free phone and audio streaming, smartphone integration with Siri® Eyes Free4, over 150 channels of music, talk, and news via SiriusXM® Satellite Radio5, and so much more. The available backup camera6 ensures seamless reversing, which displays a live-feed of your rear surroundings on the center touchscreen.
When you’re behind the wheel of the 2016 Toyota Corolla for sale in Topeka, KS, you’ll be able to sit back and relax in the 6- or 8-way adjustable seat with available SofTex® trim. The steering wheel-mounted controls provide you with prime access to the audio system, the Multi-Information Display, and Bluetooth®3, which can even be wrapped in leather for a soft-touch hold. In the trunk of the 2016 Corolla, you’ll have 13 cubic ft. of cargo space7 to pack full – great for taking home groceries from Dillons or bringing along gear for weekends at Lake Shawnee Campground.
No matter where you’re headed, the Toyota Corolla is equipped to get you there in a powerful yet efficient manner. Pumping out 132 horsepower and 128 lb.-ft. of torque is the 1.8L 4-cylinder engine, which comes standard with every model. Thanks to Corolla’s CVTi-S Valvematic technology and the fact that it’s an Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (ULEV-II), you’ll be rewarded with an exceptional 27/36/31 MPG city/hwy/combined8 fuel rating. The Corolla S trim adds on steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters for a more spirited cruise, as well as Sport Mode and an available 6-speed manual transmission.
Uncover what else this compact car has in store here at your local Toyota dealer, Lewis Toyota. See what makes the 2016 Toyota Corolla for sale in Topeka, KS, a must-drive. We are located at 2951 SW Fairlawn Rd. in Topeka, KS.
1. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
2. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
3. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
4. Always drive safely, obey traffic laws and focus on the road while driving. Siri® is available only on iPhone® 4S or later, iPad® with Retina® display, iPad mini™, and iPod touch® (5th generation) and requires internet access. Siri® is not available in all languages or all areas, and features vary by area. Some Siri® functionality and commands are not accessible in the vehicle. Data charges may apply. See apple.com and phone carrier for details.
5. SiriusXM services require a subscription after 3-month trial period. Subscriptions governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement available at www.siriusxm.com. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your complimentary trial, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. Fees and programming subject to change. Available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C.
6. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
7. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
8. 2016 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual results may vary.