2016 Toyota Highlander for Sale in Topeka, KS
The SUV Making Life Easier for Everyone
If you’re looking for an SUV that’s as versatile as your everyday life, on top of being powerful and high-tech, your search is over. Here at Lewis Toyota, we have the 2016 Toyota Highlander for sale in Topeka, KS. One ride in this, and you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to conform to your day-to-day journeys. Visit us today to get behind the wheel with a test drive!
Carpools, getaways, errands, or adventures, this SUV is ready for it all. Standard seating for eight and the 13.8 cubic ft. of rear trunk room1 are the perfect tools for every ride ahead. The rear cargo space boasts four tie-down hooks for better securing of your belongings, as well as lights for prime visibility when you need it most. You can even opt for second-row captain’s chairs instead of a bench, which reduces your seating to 7-passenger. Thanks to the 60/40 split-folding capability of the third row, you can increase your cargo space to 42.3 cubic ft. of room1 with it flat. And, when you need all the space you can get, collapse the second row to reveal a staggering 83.7 cubic ft. of total volume1.
Those sitting in back will feel like they’re riding first-class, thanks to the numerous accommodations found. For third-row seaters, the seat has the availability to recline backwards, so relaxing on those drives home from a day in the sun at Lake Shawnee is as easy as ever. The second-row windows boast retractable sunshades to help keep the cabin cool, while a total of eight beverage holders are found throughout the cabin for everyone to utilize. Staying entertained is no longer an issue when you’re in the 2016 Toyota Highlander for sale in Topeka, KS. The Blu-ray Disc™ Rear-seat Entertainment System features a 9-inch display screen, which boasts RCA jacks, a remote, and two wireless headphones2.
Up front in the Higlander, there’s even more amenities at your disposal. With the available Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio with Integrated Navigation3 and App Suite4, you’ll have everything you need in one innovative package. Stream your own playlists via the USB port5 or auxiliary audio jack, integrate your iPhone® with Siri® Eyes Free6, keep up to date on upcoming road conditions with the HD predictive traffic and Doppler weather overlay, and find the perfect station from SiriusXM® Satellite Radio7. Additional features found include the available Smart Key System8 with integrated Push-Button Start, the standard backup camera9, three-zone automatic climate control, a conversation mirror, and steering wheel-mounted controls.
Wherever the road may take you, the Highlander is prepared to get you there via one of the two available engines under the hood. The 2.7L 4-cylinder powertrain delivers 185 horsepower and 184 lb.-ft. of torque, as well as 20/25 MPG city/hwy10. For a little more oomph, the 3.5L V6 generates a wild 270 horsepower, 248 lb.-ft. of torque, and a fuel rating of 19/25 MPG city/hwy10. When you’re behind the wheel of this SUV, you’ll never have to leave anything behind again, as it achieves a maximum 5,000-lb. towing capacity11 – great for hauling boats or camper-trailers for your weekend adventures. And, with the available Dynamic Torque-Control AWD system, no road is ever off limits.
See what makes every ride in the 2016 Toyota Highlander for sale in Topeka, KS, worth your while at Lewis Toyota, your local and friendly Toyota dealer. We are conveniently located at 2951 SW Fairlawn Rd. in Topeka, KS.
1. Cargo and space limited by weight and distribution.
2. Headphones are for passenger use only. Do not use while driving vehicle.
3. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
4. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
5. May not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models.
6. Always drive safely, obey traffic laws and focus on the road while driving. Siri® is available only on iPhone® 4S or later, iPad® with Retina® display, iPad mini™, and iPod touch® (5th generation) and requires internet access. Siri® is not available in all languages or all areas, and features vary by area. Some Siri® functionality and commands are not accessible in the vehicle. Data charges may apply. See apple.com and phone carrier for details.
7. SiriusXM services require a subscription after 3-month trial period. Subscriptions governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement available at www.siriusxm.com. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your complimentary trial, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. Fees and programming subject to change. Available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C.
8. The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
9. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
10. 2016 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual results may vary.
11. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner's Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle's exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.