2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid for Sale in Topeka, KS
The Finely-Crafted and Efficient Ride Your Family Needs
Everyone is familiar and enamored with sedan hybrids, but what if you need the space and seating of an SUV? Here at Lewis Toyota, we have the solution: the Highlander Hybrid. This astounding vehicle not only boasts an incredible performance and fuel efficiency, it also features an array of innovations, comforts, and conveniences designed with you in mind. Stop by today to take a test drive in the 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid for sale in Topeka, KS!
Under the hood of this SUV lies the 3.5L V6 VVT-i powertrain, which features a 280 net horsepower. There are a couple of amenities that go into making the Highlander Hybrid a fuel-efficient ride, such as the ECO and EV1 Mode options. ECO Mode modifies throttle response and enhances traction on adverse road conditions, while EV1 Mode utilizes only the electric motor when driving at low speeds for short distances. Combine these with the fact that the Highlander Hybrid is a Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV-II)2, and you’ll achieve an astounding 27/28 MPG city/hwy3 fuel rating. In addition to a superb fuel economy, the Highlander Hybrid also boasts a 3,500-lb. towing capacity4, which is great for bringing along everything that you need for a weekend getaway at Topeka/Capital City KOA Journey.
From behind the wheel, you’ll be able to keep up with how this hybrid is performing. Via the energy monitor on the center touchscreen, you’ll see when the system is charging, the electric power consumption, as well as when the Highlander Hybrid is using its electric motor, gasoline engine, or both. Also located on this touchscreen is the available Integrated Navigation5 system, which features turn-by-turn directions, and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio6 that lends as a gateway into over 150 channels of music, talk, news, and entertainment. The standard backup camera7 displays a live-feed of your rear surroundings when geared in reverse, which comes standard with every model of the 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid for sale near Topeka, KS.
Conveniences are found in an array of ways inside this SUV, ranging from the available 3-zone automatic climate control, to the optional heated and ventilated front seats. Your smaller passengers will love watching their favorite movie with the available Blu-ray™ Rear-seat Entertainment System, or stargazing at night via the optional panoramic moonroof. And, for those up front, you’ll be able to keep an eye on your little ones effortlessly, thanks to the standard conversation mirror found above the rearview mirror. Seating for eight lets you bring along everyone for the ride, while the 13.8 cubic ft. of trunk space8 proves to be more than enough room for packing in your essentials. Since both the third- and second-row seats are able to fold flat, you can increase your cargo space to a staggering 83.7 cubic ft. of total room8 with both collapsed.
The 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid for sale near Topeka, KS, offers its riders an infinite amount of possibilities. Discover even more of what this SUV has in store here at your local Toyota Dealer, Lewis Toyota, today!
1. EV Mode works under certain conditions at low speeds for up to a mile. Please see your Toyota vehicle Owner's Manual for details.
2. Meets Tier 2/Bin 3 Federal emissions standard.
3. 2016 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual results may vary.
4. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner's Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle's exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
5. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
6. SiriusXM services require a subscription after 3-month trial period. Subscriptions governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement available at www.siriusxm.com. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your complimentary trial, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. Fees and programming subject to change. Available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C.
7. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
8. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.