2016 Toyota Prius v for Sale in Topeka, KS
The Hatchback Hybrid Making a Statement
Toyota has taken the renowned Prius to the next level with the Prius v. This 5-door hatchback still maintains its innovative hybrid technology, in addition to its state-of-the-art and versatile amenities. Stop by Lewis Toyota today to see all of what the 2016 Toyota Pius v for sale in Topeka, KS, has to offer!
With the standard 1.8L 12-valve engine equipped, you’ll have 134 net horsepower and 105 lb.-ft. of torque at your advantage. You’ll be able to spend more time on the road and less time at the pump when you’re behind the wheel of the Pius v, thanks to its incredible 44/40/42 MPG city/hwy/combined1 fuel economy. Three different modes are available to choose from to help maximize your driving experience. ECO Mode helps optimize fuel efficiency, EV Mode2 runs solely on battery power, and POWER Mode increases gas pedal response for enhanced acceleration. The Electronically controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (ECVT) is standard, as is the Sequential multi-point EFI with Electronic Throttle Control System with intelligence (ETCS-i).
Everything about the Toyota Prius v is hybrid-centered, from the outside in. The exterior of this hybrid was designed with a triangular silhouette for optimized airflow, which helps reduce overall fuel consumption. It uses the gasoline engine during heavy acceleration and the high-torque electric motor at low speeds, which converts momentum into electricity and stores it in the hybrid battery. What’s more, you can keep an eye on all of this right from the center stack in the 2016 Toyota Prius v for sale in Topeka, KS. The Hybrid System Indicator not only shows you your efficiency, it even teaches you how to get the most out of it, so not a drop goes to waste while driving the Prius v. It also boasts the ECO Score, which rates your driving in three different categories: starting, cruising, and stopping, and provides you with a score up to 100.
However, the Prius v is more than just a hybrid; it’s the hatchback that was designed with you in mind. With the automatic climate control, available SofTex®-trimmed seats, the tilt/telescopic steering wheel, and sliding and reclining rear seats, every ride will be more than comfortable. The technology doesn’t disappoint either. Bringing you modern amenities, such as Bluetooth®3 compatibility and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio4, is the available Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation5 and App Suite6. Also included within this is HD predictive traffic and Doppler weather overlay, a backup camera7, and an array of apps, ranging from Yelp®, destination search, iHeartRadio®, OpenTable® for reserving a spot at Rowhouse Restaurant, Slacker™ Radio, and so much more.
See what else the 2016 Toyota Prius v for sale in Topeka, KS, has in store for you when you take it out for a spin at your local Toyota dealer, Lewis Toyota. Give us a call at (877) 773-4041 for more information, or visit us at 2951 SW Fairlawn Rd. in Topeka, KS.
1. 2016 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual results may vary.
2. EV Mode works under certain conditions at low speeds for up to a mile. Please see your Toyota vehicle Owner's Manual for details.
3. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
4. SiriusXM services require a subscription after 3-month trial period. Subscriptions governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement available at www.siriusxm.com. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your complimentary trial, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. Fees and programming subject to change. Available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C.
5. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
6. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
7. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.