2016 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid for Sale in Topeka, KS
Make the Most Out of Every Ride in the RAV4 Hybrid
If you’re in the market for a crossover that has accommodating versatility and the latest in technology, but also the efficiency that won't break the bank at every fill-up, you’ve met your match with the RAV4 Hybrid. Sleek, new, and up for anything, this crossover is the vehicle you've been looking for. Stop by your local Toyota dealer, Lewis Toyota, to take a ride in the 2016 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid for sale in Topeka, KS, today!
Idling beneath the hood is the 2.5L 4-cylinder powertrain, which renders an impressive 194 net horsepower with every press of the gas pedal. Putting it to work is the CVT®, which comes standard with every model. Thanks to its hybrid technology and Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV)1 rating, the RAV4 Hybrid reaches an astounding 34/31/33 MPG city/hwy/combined2 – great for leaving those gas stations in your rearview mirror. Wherever the road may take you, from city streets to unknown territory, this crossover is outfitted with Electronic On-Demand AWD with intelligence (AWD-i), so no road is too far off the beaten path for you to handle with grace.
Once inside, an assortment of comforts and conveniences can be found throughout the cabin, ranging from dual-zone automatic climate control, the leather-wrapped steering wheel with mounted controls, and a total of eight cup holders. In terms of storage, the RAV4 Hybrid has you covered. Whether you have the whole family along for a weekend at Lake Shawnee Campground or carpooling to school, the RAV4 Hybrid is standard with 5-passenger seating. In back, there's still a spacious 38.4 cubic ft. of trunk room3 to load up. With the rear seat folded flat, you're looking at a commodious 73.4 cubic ft. of total space3 at your advantage. And, for everything in between, the second-row seat is standard with a 60/40 split-folding capability.
Expect to find only the latest-and-greatest in terms of technology inside the 2016 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid for sale in Topeka, KS. With the available Smart Key System4 equipped, getting in and getting on the road is easily done with just the push of a button. The center touchscreen in the RAV4 Hybrid boasts an array of advanced amenities, including the optional Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation5 and App Suite6. Bundled within this is smartphone compatibility with Siri® Eyes Free7, audio streaming and hands-free calling via Bluetooth®8, an auxiliary audio jack and USB port9, as well as HD predictive traffic and Doppler weather overlay.
Safety is a top priority for all drivers alike, which is why Toyota outfitted the RAV4 Hybrid with some of the most innovative technologies. You'll be able to view a 360 degree aerial shot of the vehicle while making difficult maneuvers, thanks to the available Bird's Eye View Camera10. Changing lanes on a crowded I-470 is a simple feat with the Blind Spot Monitor11 equipped, which delivers an audible and visual alert to draw attention to approaching vehicles on either side of the RAV4 Hybrid. This system also integrates Rear Cross-Traffic Alert12, which monitors objects or vehicles and warns you of them while reversing.
See what else you’ve been missing out on here at Lewis Toyota, where we have the 2016 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid for sale in Topeka, KS. You can find us at 2951 SW Fairlawn Rd. in Topeka, KS.
1.Meets Tier 2/Bin 3 Federal emissions standard
2. 2016 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual results may vary.
3. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
4. The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
5. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
6. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
7. Always drive safely, obey traffic laws and focus on the road while driving. Siri® is available only on iPhone® 4S or later, iPad® with Retina® display, iPad mini™, and iPod touch® (5th generation) and requires internet access. Siri® is not available in all languages or all areas, and features vary by area. Some Siri® functionality and commands are not accessible in the vehicle. Data charges may apply. See apple.com and phone carrier for details.
8. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
9. May not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models.
10. The Bird's-Eye-View Camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the area surrounding the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm surrounding clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
11. Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are several limitations to the function, detection, range, and clarity of the monitor. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding the use of the monitor, please see the Owner’s Manual.
12. Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert system. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the system. To learn more, see your Owner’s Manual.