2016 Toyota Tundra for Sale in Topeka, KS
The Power and Capability You Crave
Proving to be a true standout in its class, the Toyota Tundra is the pickup that has everyone talking. Aside from its beastly power and capability, the Tundra also shines in boasting innovations, conveniences, and comforts. The 2016 Toyota Tundra for sale in Topeka, KS, is available and ready to impress here at Lewis Toyota. Take it out for a spin to experience the many qualities it has to offer.
Unexpected from a durable and rugged truck like the Tundra, the interior of this pickup is refined and luxury-like in more ways than one. The available sliding rear window allows easy access into the bed, while two 12-volt power outlets let you charge up your electronic devices with ease. Storing your work tools, gear, and the like is effortless, thanks to the available 60/40 split-fold-up rear seats, which provide you with a level loading floor in back. An under-seat storage compartment, an overhead console, auto-dimming rearview mirror, and leather-trimmed seating are available amenities.
The bed of a pickup is one of the most important aspects for truck buyers, and the Tundra proves to be ahead of the game. With three bed lengths to choose from, you’ll be able to find the Tundra model best-suited for your needs. They include the 5.5-ft. short bed, the 6.5-ft. standard bed, and the 8.1-ft. long bed, and all measure 5.5-ft. wide and 22.2-in. deep. The maximum payload even reaches an astounding 2,060-lb. capacity1, which makes those hauls to the worksite or weekend adventures a breeze. Helping optimize your cargo-carrying capabilities is the optional Deck Rail System, which features four adjustable tie-down cleats, each able to sustain 220 lb. worth of your cargo2.
Under the hood of the 2016 Toyota Tundra for sale in Topeka, KS, is the availability of two engines, both streaming immense power. The 4.6L i-FORCE V8 powertrain is capable of 310 horsepower and 327 lb.-ft. of torque, while the 5.7L i-FORCE V8 engine reaches 381 horsepower and 401 lb.-ft. of torque. Both powerhouses are equipped with the 6-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i), which integrates sequential shift mode and uphill/downhill shift logic for seamless maneuvering wherever you travel. The Tundra is also standard with Automatic Limited-Slip Differential, which applies the brakes to the wheels with no traction.
Whether you’re hauling machines to the worksite or your boat to Perry Lake for some weekend fun, the Toyota Tundra is able to handle it all, thanks to its maximum 10,500-lb. towing capacity3. Equipped with the V8 models is the TOW/HAUL Mode, which holds lower hears longer for hassle-free shifting – it even increases throttle response and pulling and engine power. Also, with this powertrain you’ll have an integrated Trailer Bake Controller4, which lets you adjust the amount of trailer braking based on its weight. Standard with every trim, Trailer-Sway Control5 helps eliminate any teetering coming from the haul by applying brake pressure at individual wheels and controlling engine torque.
Truck enthusiasts have finally met their match with the 2016 Toyota Tundra for sale in Topeka, KS. Stop by Lewis Toyota to get a closer look at all of what this pickup has to offer.
1. “Payload capacity” is the calculation of GVWR minus curb weight and should be used for comparison purposes only. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can haul (payload) depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle's exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
2. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
3. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner's Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle's exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
4. The Integrated Trailer Brake Controller is an electronic system that operates in tandem with a properly equipped trailer with an electric braking system. It is designed to help the driver maintain trailer control by increasing or reducing trailer braking based on trailer weight. It is not a substitute for safe towing practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all affect trailer braking control. See Owner’s Manual for details.
5. Trailer-Sway Control (TSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether TSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.